Last updated: July 14, 2015
1in20 (One in Twenty), a subsidiary of Campfire Media LLC (the “Company”), strives to create an online community to help those struggling with mental health issues and depression and we want www.oneintwenty.org (the “Site”) to be a safe place where users of the Site can communicate, share and help others while also helping themselves. In order to provide a safe and encouraging environment, we expect you to follow the below rules and guidelines (“Guidelines”) when submitting or otherwise posting or commenting on any stories, images, text, photos, videos, blog posts, and certain other works of authorship and content (collectively, “Content”) on the Site and when using the Site generally:
GUIDELINES WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT
1. All Content that you submit or otherwise post onto the Site shall be original Content owned by you or shall be duly licensed by you so that you have the express right and permission to submit or otherwise post such Content onto the Site and to license such Content to the Company to use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
2. All Content shall be truthful, accurate, current and complete and should be an honest reflection your personal experiences. However, you may not submit or otherwise post or comment on any Content that would reveal or contain any identifying or inappropriate information about any third person, such as using a third person’s full or real name or image, without such third person’s prior written consent.
3. You may not submit or otherwise post or comment on any Content that:
- is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinformative;
- harasses or advocates the harassment of any other person;
- exploits people under the age of eighteen (18);
- contains or solicits personally identifying information of any person for commercial purposes or otherwise in violation of applicable law (including but not limited to HIPPA and COPPA);
- infringes or violates any intellectual property right, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- violates any confidentiality agreement or other contract or is otherwise injurious or objectionable to any third party;
- consists of or contains software viruses, worms, bugs, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, the transmission of “junk mail”, or any form of “spam” messaging;
- is commercial or promotional in nature; or
- violates any other applicable laws, rules or regulations.
4. You may not submit or otherwise post or comment any Content that consists of, or relates to, topics that:
- encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- present a risk to the personal safety of any person or encourage any person to take any action that might be harmful to himself/herself or others (e.g. images of anyone harming themselves or statements encouraging others to harm themselves);
- promotes hate, violence, bigotry, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- are considered obscene, patently offensive, abusive, or threatening to a reasonable person;
- involve certain sexually oriented materials or services;
- encourage the use of firearms, firearm parts or accessories, ammunition, or other weapons.
GUIDELINES WITH RESPECT TO GENERAL SITE USE
In addition to the above Guidelines related to Content that you may submit or otherwise post to the Site or comment on, you agree that you will at all times abide by the following Guidelines related to your general use and activity on the Site:
- 1) You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise use forged headers, manipulate identifiers, or take any other action so as to disguise or mislead as to the origin of any Content that you submit or otherwise post to the Site.
- 2) You shall not create any derivative works based on the Site or any Content made available through the Site.
- 3 ) You shall not remove any trademark or copyright notices included on the Site or in any Content therein.
- 4) You shall not collect or store personal data or other information about other users of the Site and you shall not contact any other user of the Site in order to commercially exploit, advertise to, solicit, or sell such user any other product.
- 5) You shall not reverse engineer or decompile any features or components of the Site, nor shall you do anything to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures with respect to the Site and/or data transmitted, processed or stored thereon.
- 6) You shall not interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to or operated with the Site.
- 7) You will not hold yourself out as an agent or representative of Company and will not attempt to bind Company to any obligations.